Wednesday, February 14, 2007


Due to the inclimate weather across the entire northeastern United States, we have decided to wait until the roads clear up before we attempt to drive down to Virginia. Lindsay and were both looking forward to getting to Leesburg by tonight but that obviously isn't going to happen.

I got off of the phone a little earlier this evening with my senior pastor who said that the roads through the mountains in Maryland and West Virginia are horrible and that he doesn't think we should chance it.

More to come!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

matt I got the picture of me and put it on my space. How do I put you as a friend to my profile
Mike Barnes